Samsung SL-C1810W Wireless Color Printer
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver and Software Downloads. The Samsung’s Xpress C1810W is a color laser printer aimed at medium usage in a small office or workgroups. It can print up to 18 black or black color pages per minute (ppm) and supports wireless and wired networking. The only notable omission is automatic double-sided printing, but we would not necessarily expect it in this cost.
Aside from an adequate control panel using a two-line monochrome LCD screen, there’s not much for this printer’s look, but its 250-sheet tape is topped with a set deck functioning as a single-sheet jump. You have to draw the arrangement nearly entirely before you can pivot up the bypass tray and re-load the tape, while the hike itself is not as easy as a secure slot at the front cover.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Review
This Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver NFC service functions as a simple method to pair it with a device which is not on the office system. Much like HP, Samsung currently has a print service plugin for Android, enabling printing directly from inside programs which support that, instead of just using MobilePrint.
This printer is not too fast to begin, with the very first page of a monoprint task taking 16 minutes to print out of standby, and 25 minutes out of sleep. It is faster from there, however, writing in 15.5ppm within our 25-page letter evaluation. Unusually in this budget, the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver is not much slower in color, handling a great 13.6ppm within our complicated graphic assessment. This printer created dividing black text with sharp borders, and incredibly superior color images with a beautiful, even sheen. The only blot was a grim bias in photos.
Inexpensive laser printers typically let down themselves with absurd running costs, but that is not precisely the situation here. We exercised the price of a full-color webpage to be 11.4p, where the black part is all about 2.1p. Overall that is a few pence less expensive than rivals like the Xerox Phaser 6500N or even Dell C2660DN, but much more than the inkjet alternate. Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver and Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Drivers Downloads
C1810 Series Print Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
C1810 Series Print Driver(No Installer) (Windows)
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows (Windows)
Samsung SL-C1810W Firmware File (Mac) “Recommended !!
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Software Downloads
Samsung Easy Color Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Mac)
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
Originally posted 2018-12-02 15:52:43.